Chief Technology Advisor (CTA)
RMDG Global Limited (www.rmdg.com.au)
Year : January 2020 – May 2021 [Part Time]
- Monitor and control the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to ensure the smooth operation of all the Software Services (SaaS).
- Give training to the Product, R&D, Support, and Sales Teams to ensure quality delivery of Software Services to the Clients.
- Monitor and control the Projects and Activities to Technological activities to ensure that the R&D, Product, and Support teams are reaching their Goals and Targets on time with quality.
- Monitor and control the R&D, Product, and Support teams to ensure smooth delivery of Services from the respective teams.
- Research, Innovate, Incubate, Build, and Improve the Software Services that can create new revenue streams for the business-line.
Chief Analyst Officer
REVE Systems Limited (www.revesoft.com)
Branch : REVE Centre, Plot-94, Purbachal Express Highway, Dumni, Khilkhet, Dhaka 1212.
Time Period : May 2019 – December 2019 [Contract]
- Leading in Research, Analysis, and Technical Planning of large Software and Web Projects of Government.
- Leading Requirement Engineering, Technical Negotiation, and Technical Meetings with Government Clients.
- Leading Government Project Bidding and Tendering Processes.
- Leading the Documentations like SRS, UML, Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Inception Report, RFP, EOI, TOR, etc.
Chief Advisor, SaaS Development
ArahanTek Limited (www.arahantek.com)
Year : January 2017 – December 2017 [Part Time]
- Guiding and mentoring the Software Development Team in their Software Product Development.
- Planning Software, and Infrastructure Architectures and guiding the teams to develop Software Solutions as a Service.
- Ensure quality Release of each Version, and control the Risk Management Processes.
Community Legal Service (www.communitylegalservice.org)
Year : February 2016 – June 2016 [Part Time]
- Review TOR, RFP, RFQ, and select the best 3rd party vendor for NGO’s Software/Web Solution Development.
- Monitor and assess the Quality of the Delivery of the Web/Software projects from the 3rd party vendors.